- Burden of Proof
- Claim vs. Lawsuit
- Contingency Fee
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit and Run Accident in Lexington, KY?
- Economic Damages
- Expert Witness
- How Long Will It Take My Personal Injury Case to Settle?
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Lexington Helmet Laws
- Lexington Motorcycle Licensing Requirements
- Loss of Consortium
- Memory Loss After A Concussion
- Negotiating Process in Personal Injury
- Non-Economic Damages
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Punitive Damages
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Reasons Why a Personal Injury Lawyer Won’t Take Your Case
- Six Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer During a Free Consultation
- Strict Liability
- The Inside Scoop on How Insurance Companies Will Fight Your Personal Injury Claim
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- What Evidence Can Help Me Prove My Personal Injury Case?
- What’s Causation in a Personal Injury Case?
- What Is Liability?
- What is Negligence?
- When Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Types Of Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Burn Injuries
- Chest Injuries
- Concussion Injury
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
Lexington, KY Resources
- Lexington Government Website — Lexington is the horse capital of the world. Visit the Lexington official government website to find the best city services and important information.
- Lexington City Search — Citysearch provides recommendations from hotels to restaurants in Lexington, KY.
- Kentucky Wikipedia page — History and information about the state of Kentucky.
- Kentucky Government Website — Learn about the government that serves you. Click here to pay traffic tickets, water bills, taxes, apply for a job, find out more about special events, and more.
Lexington, KY Chiropractors
- Complete Chiropractic and Family Wellness – 524 E 2nd St, Lexington, KY 40508
- Lexington Family Chiropractic – 131 Prosperous Pl #15, Lexington, KY 40509
- Lynch Chiropractic Center – 2505 Larkin Rd #202, Lexington, KY 40503
- Chiropractic Pain & Injury Center – 340 Legion Dr, Lexington, KY 40504
Lexington, KY Physical Therapist
- BBN Physical Therapy Women’s Health – 162 Old Todds Rd UNIT 240, Lexington, KY 40509
- Bluegrass Orthopaedics – 3401 Yorkshire Medical Park, Lexington, KY 40509
- Lexington Physical Therapy – 2700 Old Rosebud Rd #110, Lexington, KY 40509
- Baptist Health Lexington Physical Therapy – 1051 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY 40511
Lexington, KY Emergency Rooms
- Baptist Health Lexington Emergency Care – 1740 Nicholasville Rd, Lexington, KY 40503
- UK Good Samaritan Emergency Department – 310 S. Limestone, UK Good Samaritan Hospital, Lexington, KY 40508
- CHI Saint Joseph Health – Saint Joseph East – 150 N Eagle Creek Dr, Lexington, KY 40509
- Troy Bowling Campus – 1101 Veterans Dr, Lexington, KY 40502
Lexington, KY Courts
- Lexington Circuit Court Clerk – 120 N Limestone # 103, Lexington, KY 40507
- United States District Court – 101 Barr St, Lexington, KY 40507
- Kentucky Supreme Court Justice – 1999 Richmond Rd # 2B, Lexington, KY 40502
- Fayette County Clerk’s Office – 162 E Main St, Lexington, KY 40507
Lexington, KY Libraries
- Lexington Public Library, Eastside Branch – 3000 Blake James Dr, Lexington, KY 40509
- Lexington Public Library, Central Library – 140 E Main St, Lexington, KY 40507
- Lexington Public Library, Beaumont Branch – 3080 Fieldstone Way, Lexington, KY 40513
- Lexington Public Library, Northside Branch – 1733 Russell Cave Rd, Lexington, KY 40505
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.